What was our challenge?
A USA-based company asked us to create an app similar to Uber for Healthcare service providers.
How did we resolve it?
- We developed two apps to be used in real time, namely one for the users and the other one for service providers.
- It had the ability to list services and availability.
- Users can search for service providers in nearby localities.
- One can search for a particular service in a nearby locality.
- Any service can be booked and can be given a rating later on.
- Online payment can be made.
- Notification will be sent at various stages of service.
- Service providers can be tracked.
- Service provider gets notification on his app regarding any service request.
- Requested service can be accepted/denied.
- Availability of an Enable/Disable feature.
- Customer details can be gained.
What was in there for the customers?
- A platform meant for service providers to list their services.
- It became easy for consumers to look for various options and prices, offering ease of booking.
- The tracking feature helped in reducing patients’ anxiety.